Chapter Status: We are "growing" our Stevensville Chapter currently ... and welcoming new business Members.
Your business may attend two meetings without obligation. The only cost is what you might order from the Lunch Menu (very reasonable by the way!).
To learn more about the Shoreline Referrals program or to attend a meeting, please contact one of our valued Members listed below.
Important Note: We can only permit one business per type. Therefore, if your business type is not already represented below, you are more than welcome to join us!
• Accounting, Tax & Business Consulting - CPA Firm
• Banking Services: Mortgages
• Charters: Sport Fishing
• Cleaning Services: Disaster Restoration
• Community Vocational/Rehabilitation Organization
• Computers, Information Technology, Telecom & Security
• Embroidery, Screen Printing, & Vinyl Heat Transfers
• Employment Services: Co-Employment Employer
• Employment Services: Student / Intern Resources
• Insurance: Personal & Business
• Lawn Care & Snow Plowing
• Self-Defense / Personal Safety
• Website Design: New / Re-Do's / Maintenance & Hosting